Founded in 2006, this 24 hr, Wellness Center fits the needs of everyone looking for a local, non-franchise, and ultra-friendly atmosphere.
No contracts, no hidden fees throughout the year.
Sara’s is handicap accessible and welcomes wheelchairs, walkers etc.
– Group fitness classes (Included with memberships) separate room for privacy.
– Free Weights
– Cardio/Circuit training machines
– Functional Trainers
– Cardio Theatre
Sara’s Health & Fitness is the most spectacular, professional, and comprehensive locally-owned fitness center.
Its uniquely designed interior puts it head and shoulders above any gym.
“It is our goal to provide you with the proper environment, education, motivation, and professional instruction to help you achieve your fitness goals.” -Sara
“Sara delivers utmost respect and empathy to her members and clients. This men’s and women’s club stands alone when it comes to cleanliness, professionalism, and customer service. “ – An Active Member.
Sara was born and raised in Edgerton.
When she was young, she fell in love with figure skating. For several years she was a competitive figure skater, and all throughout high school, she was a cheerleader. Through working to maximize her physical gifts, she developed a deep appreciation for training and physical fitness.
Her love of anatomy made getting her personal training and group fitness certifications easy.
The first gym purchased an old 350 sq. foot building. With the help of her husband at the time, as well as her father, Sara built her dream gym from the ground up in 2008.
Sara, believes that education is the key to building any foundation; including the human body.
In 2015, Sara was introduced to Z-Health and never looked back. Sara is certified in Z-Health Essentials:
– Vestibular (Eyes and Ears)
– Threat (Nerve Gliding, Scars and damage to the skin)
– Sport (Everyone’s an athlete. Learning to move and be better at what you would like to do.)
– Sustenance and Spirit (Nutrition and Habit)
– Stamina (Breathing and Pain Management)
– and Structure (Valgus nerve and all other Neurology)
Instructors and Staff
Most of Sara’s instructors started out as group fitness members. She has a variety of instructors who are all part-time and love to share their talent and deliver incredibly motivating classes. Each instructor has their own unique personality and teaching style but when it comes to teamwork…we all come together as one.
Sara’s instructors are:
– Certified in AED and CPR training.
– Certified in Health & Wellness.
– Instructed as a team to teach similar methods of exercise form in their classes.