Staying Healthy As You Age
This year..across the world…,people will spend $62 billion on anti-aging efforts. That’s one of those numbers that is so big, it’s hard to imagine! ..But imagine this: you don’t have to break the bank in order to be healthy at EVERY age.
Your health & wellness is like your retirement account. The consistent investments you make NOW – by eating a healthy diet, working out regularly, taking care of your skin/eyes/teeth, not smoking, etc. – pay off big-time deep into the future! …And the BEST part is, it’s never too late to start making those investments in your personal wellness account.
- Working out creates a strong base of muscle (and bone!) that will keep you strong as you get older … plus of course, it keeps your heart & body healthy!
- Getting 7-8 hours of sleep a night builds a healthier and more focused brain.
- Finding ways to manage stress keeps your brain and body happy.
- Eating healthy foods floods your body with the nutrients it needs to function optimally.
- Building a social network keeps you feeling connected, which has a direct link to your feelings of wellness and well-being.
- And so much more!
This means the workout plan you are following TODAY has the potential to pay off decades from now, and your decision to choose an apple vs. a cookie for your afternoon snack will, too! It’s all about being CONSISTENT with small, good-for-you actions.
Come up with THREE actions you can commit to this month that can help you feel better NOW – and into the future!
- Taking a walk after lunch
- Ditching the sugary creamer in your morning coffee
- Swapping your soda for water
- Hit the gym for 2 resistance training workouts this week
- Join SHF R3 Weight loss journey program; https://www.facebook.com/groups/762160394471884
Basically: What can you do TODAY that your FUTURE YOU will thank you for?
We’re all about helping our clients create simple (but life-changing!) habits to achieve REAL results. …Be sure to check out our website: sarashealthfitness.com for upcoming events!
Commited To Your Success,